Wednesday, February 6, 2008

On The Road with The Green Smoothie And My Super Power Blender!

















Today was one of those days where I had a bunch of fun stuff to do like go to the gym at the crack of dawn, take a quick trip by the farmers market to gather some freshly picked leafy greens for my green smoothie of the day, take a trip up the highway to help a friend get started packing for a move and then back home for an appointment and now here in fron of my computer to write you this story.

It's one of those days that having green smoothies in my life really makes a difference. It is also very nice to be able to stop at just about any market, produce stand or farmers market and pick up my green smoothie ingredients for a vitamin rich quick drink that I can make on the go.

I have a really easily portable blender that I carry with me and all I need is a plug, my fruits and greens and a glass and I am free to blend wherever I am.

There is a picture and info link at the top of my blog here to the blender I use which you can learn more about at my site at http://www.thegreensmoothie.com/. I use this Blend Tec blender because it is the most powerful blender on the market and I like to blend up things like avocado pits for their high soluable fiber value. This blender turns the pit into the smoothest drink immaginable and I love it!

So I'm out there on the road after a work out, I haven't had a bite to eat cause I like to start my days out with a bunch of fresh clear water, and now I'm beginning to feel the need for some nutrition.

I've got my blender with me and a bag of blueberries, bananas and an apple so when I get to my friends house I just blend up a green smoothie. It's as simple as that.

That is what I love. It is so darn easy!

I get about a weeks worth of greens and fruits in my body by most peoples standards and I immediately feel like a million bucks, energized and ready to pack and move boxes. Fun! And I do this everyday no matter where I am.

It's a wonderful thing the Green Smoothie and they taste so good that it's never an issue of forcing down some terrible tasting green drink. They are pretty crazy green looking but the fruit in the smoothie always overrides the taset of the nutritious leafy greens.

Give them a try! Get your kids to drink them. I guarantee you will feel great and your health and your childrens health will improve.

Here is a good site to start with: http://www.thegreensmoothie.com/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Here's to your Health!

RJ

No comments: