Monday, March 3, 2008

My Daily Green Smoothie and Water Consumption Formula


I never new how much my body would change for the better from drinking plenty of water.
I also never new that my entire life would change from drinking green Smoothies.

A few months before I came across the amazing green smoothie and was simply drinking fresh veggie juices every so often, I met a guy that taught me an awesome formula for drinking water.

This guy read my blood and showed me how my cells were dehydrated and that I needed more water.

This is his formula and it has helped me emensely.

He said that we can improve our health simply by drinking one half of our body weight in ounces of water during the first 4 hours afer getting out of bed.

I explain why in this video I put together for you today. You will find it up at the top of this blog.
And as always, if you have any questions just send me a note through my site at http://www.thegreensmoothie.com/ and I will do my best to help.

Have a great one!

RJ

1 comment:

veggiemama said...

Hi RJ,

We make green smoothies too. Thanks for sharing your green smoothie information with everyone.